Oklahoma oil and gas prices: January 17, 2013
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Wednesday:
Sunoco Inc. — $90.75
Sunoco Inc. — $78.75
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Dec. 20:
Alfalfa: CMX Inc. of Kansas; Little Mule No. 1 Well; C S1/2 NW1/4 of 20-29N-12W; Dry TD 5,498.
Canadian: Newfield Expl Mid-Continent Inc.; Klade No. 1H-3X Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 03-14N-07W; 426 barrels oil per day, 376,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 19,660.
Carter: Citation Oil & Gas Corp.; Wildcat Jim Unit No. 238 Well; SW1/4 NW1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 of 08-02S-02W; 10 barrels oil per day; TD 2,215.
Garfield: Wicklund Petroleum Corp.; Willard & Anne No. 1-34H Well; C S1/2 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 34-24N-04W; 184 barrels oil per day, 828,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 9,677.
Pawnee: Highmount Operating LLC; Alice Kelley Benes No. 1H-34 Well; C S1/2 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 34-22N-03E; 222 barrels oil per day, 266,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 8,320.
Pottawatomie: Basis Resources Group LLC; Bowen No. 1-29 Well; S1/2 NW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 of 29-07N-04E; 28 barrels oil per day, 25,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 4,388.
Rogers: CEP Mid-Continent LLC; Smokerise No. 138 Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 of 06-24N-15E; 11,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 1,380.
INTENT TO DRILL
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M