Oklahoma oil and gas prices: January 25, 2013
Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Dickason 29-16-24 No. 1H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 29-16N-24W; 40 barrels oil per day, 129,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 13,282.
Woods: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Ione 9-28-15 No. 1H Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 09-28N-15W; 45 barrels oil per day, 249,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 9,949.
Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Willie Jean 2-28-15 No. 1H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 02-28N-15W; 642 barrels oil per day, 764,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,013.
INTENT TO DRILL
Alfalfa: Midstates Petroleum Co. LLC; Reinhart No. 1H-26 Well; N1/2 N1/2 NE1/4 NW1/4 (BHL) of 26-25N-10W; TD 11,550.
Creek: Covington Oil Co. Inc.; Reeves No. 1-21 Well; W1/2 W1/2 NE1/4 NW1/4 of 21-15N-07E; TD 3,100.
Mayabb Oil Co. Inc.; Harjo Ralston No. 20 Well; NW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 of 04-17N-12E; TD 1,570.
Kay: G A W Oil Co. LLC; Effie's Angels No. 1-1 Well; S1/2 NW1/4 NW1/4 SE1/4 of 01-27N-01E; TD 4,800.
Logan: Slawson Exploration Co. Inc.; Canvasback No. 1-25H Well; SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 24-17N-03W; TD 10,800.
Noble: Red Fork (USA) Investments Inc.; Whitney No. 1-30H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 30-20N-01E; TD 9,590.
SOURCE: OIL-LAW RECORDS CORP.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims