Oklahoma oil and gas prices: March 1, 2013
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Thursday:
Sunoco Inc. — $88.25
Sunoco Inc. — $76.25
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Feb. 4:
Alfalfa: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Thames 33-28-9 SWD No. 1 Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 33-28N-09W; TD 7,973.
Ellis: Chesapeake Operating Inc; NGM 35-20-24 No. 1H Well; N1/2 N1/2 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 35-20N-24W; 115 barrels oil per day, 636,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 13,226.
Logan: Kirkpatrick Oil Co. Inc.; Vice No. 1-4H Well; S1/2 S1/2 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 04-19N-03W; 584 barrels oil per day, 780,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 8,730.
Payne: Red Fork (USA) Investments Inc.; Bunch No. 1-19H Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 19-20N-02E; 112 barrels oil per day, 224,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 9,102.
Pittsburg: Petroquest Energy LLC; Martin No. 2-17H Well; NE1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 17-07N-13E; 1,634,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,522.
INTENT TO DRILL
Alfalfa: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Hankey 2910 No. 3-14H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 14-29N-10W; TD 9,636.
SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Rush Creek 2909 No. 3-16H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 16-29N-09W; TD 9,728.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction