Oklahoma oil and gas prices: March 20, 2013
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Tuesday:
Sunoco Inc. — $88.50
Sunoco Inc. — $76.50
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Feb. 20:
INTENT TO DRILL
Alfalfa: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Clark Trust 2810 No. 3-11H Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 02-28N-10W; TD 10,985.
Garvin: Citation Oil & Gas Corp.; Harkreader No. 2-11 Well; NE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 11-01N-03W; TD 10,700.
Grant: Devon Energy Production Co. LP; Postlewait No. 1-7 SWD Well; NW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 of 07-27N-05W; TD 8,000.
Lincoln: Petroflow Energy Corp.; Mars No. 1-27 Well; C NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 of 27-17N-03E; TD 4,275.
Logan: Devon Energy Production Co. LP; Ringer 17-18N-2W No. 1MH Well; NW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 17-18N-02W; TD 10,113.
Devon Energy Production Co. LP; Ringer 20-18N-2W No. 1MH Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 17-18N-02W; TD 10,775.
Major: Earlsboro Energies Corp.; McKee No. 1-1 Well; NW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 NE1/4 of 01-21N-14W; TD 8,200.
Noble: Dakota Exploration LLC; Taylor No. 3-8 Well; W1/2 E1/2 NE1/4 NW1/4 of 08-20N-01W; TD 5,450.
Payne: Devon Energy Production Co. LP; Leigh 16-19N-3E No. 1MH Well; NE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 08-19N-03E; TD 9,759.
Devon Energy Production Co. LP; Leigh 8-19N-3E No. 1 SWD Well; NE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 of 08-19N-03E; TD 6,500.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims