Oklahoma oil and gas prices: March 6, 2013
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Tuesday:
Sunoco Inc. — $87.25
Sunoco Inc. — $75.25
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Feb. 7:
Garvin: Prime Operating Co.; S.H. Cowan No. 49 Well; E1/2 E1/2 SE1/4 NW1/4 of 15-01N-03W; 1.3 barrels oil per day; TD 1,767.
Logan: Athan Inc.; Briscoe No. 1-30 Well; N1/2 SE1/4 NE1/4 SW1/4 of 30-15N-01E; Dry TD 5,870.
Devon Energy Production Co. LP; Hopfer No. 1-20 SWD Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 of 20-18N-03W; TD 8,665.
Texas: Whiting Oil & Gas Corp.; Hovey Morrow Unit No. 24-6 Well; SW1/4 NE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 of 15-05N-13E; 5 barrels oil per day, 13,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 6,450.
Whiting Oil & Gas Corp.; Postle Upper Morrow Unit No. 7-11 Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 SW1/4 NW1/4 of 02-05N-13E; TD 6,450.
Tillman: Fulcrum Exploration LLC; Taylor-Osborne-Sears No. 1-A Well; SE1/4 NW1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 of 31-02S-17W; 25 barrels oil per day; TD 4,650.
Washita: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Joye 5-11-18 No. 3H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 05-11N-18W; 3,363,000 cu-ft gas per day, 197 barrels oil per day; TD 17,184.
INTENT TO DRILL
Alfalfa: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Diamondback SWD 2710 No. 1-5 Well; NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 05-27N-10W; TD 9,300.
SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Phyllis 2810 No. 3-21H Well; SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 21-28N-10W; TD 10,555.
Beaver: Unit Petroleum Co.; Delk No. 1-1H Well; NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 01-01N-21E; TD 11,181.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 20548Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16464Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11845Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11178Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9890Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9386OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures