H: ° L: °,
Oklahoma oil and gas prices, May 1, 2012
OIL AND GAS PRICES
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Monday:
Sunoco Inc. — $101.25
Sunoco Inc. — $89.25
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted April 6:
Blaine: Rhino Operating Co. LLC; Barnes No. 1-27 Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 of 27-16N-10W; Hunton, Mississippi Lime TD 12,910.
Garfield: Dakota Exploration LLC; Warner No. 1-14 Well; C NW1/4 SW1/4 of 14-21N-03W; 25 barrels oil per day, 40,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 5,350.
Garvin: Cimarex Energy Co.; Park A No. 9-14 Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 14-01N-03W; 180 barrels oil per day, 164,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,900.
Kingfisher: BRG Petroleum LLC; Cassel No. 1-34 Well; C SW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 of 34-17N-09W; 300,000 cu-ft gas per day, 3 barrels oil per day; TD 9,450.
Payne Exploration Co.; Garrett No. 1-36H Well; S1/2 S1/2 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 25-16N-05W; 54 barrels oil per day, 157,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 12,018.
Noble: Dakota Exploration LLC; Malzahn No. 1-9 Well; SW1/4 NE1/4 SE1/4 NE1/4 of 09-20N-01W; 172 barrels oil per day, 240,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 5,432.
Pittsburg: XTO Energy Inc.; Holt No. 5-4H Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (BHL) of 04-06N-13E; 3,363,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 12,486.
Washington: Performance Operating Co. LLC; Gordon No. 10-1 Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 of 11-27N-13E; 62,000 cu-ft gas per day, 0.25 barrels oil per day; TD 1,512.
INTENT TO DRILL
Alfalfa: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Kisling 15-28-12 No. 1H Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 15-28N-12W; TD 10,318.
Canadian: Devon Energy Production Co. LP; Leck No. 9-17H Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 17-13N-09W; TD 17,239.
Cleveland: Okland Oil Co.; Black No. 1-18 Well; SW1/4 NW1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 18-08N-01W; TD 9,300.
Creek: Juno Operating Co. II LLC; Stroud Prue Sand Unit TR 13 No. 14 Well; NE1/4 NE1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 of 08-14N-07E; TD 3,050.
Ellis: Plano Petroleum LLC; BMB No. 2H-6 Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 06-17N-24W; TD 13,915.
Grady: Red Rocks Oil & Gas Operating LLC; Dougherty Welch No. 3 Well; C SE1/4 NW1/4 of 01-04N-05W; TD 13,910.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 42155Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15090Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9670Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8506Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8490Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7696Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7550Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena