Oklahoma oil and gas prices: November 15, 2012
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Wednesday:
Sunoco Inc. — $82.75
Sunoco Inc. — $70.75
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Oct. 22:
Canadian: Cimarex Energy Co. of Colorado; Cana SWD No. 2 Well; NW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 of 22-14N-10W; TD 7,800.
Coal: Earlsboro Energies Corp.; Audrey Mayer No. 1-3 Well; SW1/4 of 03-01S-10E; TD 2,650.
Ellis: Mewbourne Oil Co.; Fox 16 No. 2H Well; N1/2 N1/2 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 16-18N-26W; 358 barrels oil per day, 513,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 12,104.
INTENT TO DRILL
Alfalfa: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Cherokee Pipeline 9-27-12 No. 1H Well; N1/2 N1/2 NE1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 09-27N-12W; TD 10,450.
Canadian: United Production Co. LLC; Shadid No. 1-23 Well; NE1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 SE1/4 of 23-13N-05W; TD 8,000.
Ellis: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Popcorn USA 24-18-25 No. 1H Well; N1/2 N1/2 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 24-18N-25W; TD 14,435.
Garvin: Mackellar Inc.; Eva No. 1 Well; S1/2 NW1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 of 01-01N-02W; TD 7,100.
Grant: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Kimmy 2603 No. 1-26H Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 26-26N-03W; TD 10,415.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit