Oklahoma oil and gas prices: November 16, 2012
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Thursday:
Sunoco Inc. — $82.
Sunoco Inc. — $70.
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Oct. 23:
Canadian: Cimarex Energy Co.; Base No. 3-26H Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 26-14N-10W; 1,914,000 cu-ft gas per day, 29.3 barrels oil per day; TD 17,007.
Cimarex Energy Co.; Base No. 4-26H Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 26-14N-10W; 94.1 barrels oil per day, 1,101,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 17,067.
Garvin: Triple Diamond Energy Operating LLC; Justice No. 13-4 Well; SE1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 SE1/4 of 13-03N-02W; TD 6,665.
Grady: Quantum Resources Management LLC; Norge Marchand Unit No. 36-5 Well; SE1/4 NW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 of 21-07N-08W; 145 barrels oil per day, 80,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,770.
Kay: PetroQuest Energy LLC; Blackwell No. 1-34 SWD Well; SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 of 34-29N-02W; TD 6,592.
Marshall: XTO Energy Inc.; Hayes No. 1-5H Well; W1/2 SW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 05-05S-04E; 4,581,000 cu-ft gas per day, 36 barrels oil per day; TD 18,656.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 71664Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31265Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29267Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 20588Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6679Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6629Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond