Oklahoma oil and gas prices: November 2, 2012
Oklahoma oil and gas briefs, Nov. 2
NewsOK Related Articles
Gulfport Energy Corp. on Thursday announced the results of two new wells in Ohio's Utica Shale formation. The company's Ryser 1-25H tested at a peak rate of 1,488 barrels of condensate per day, 5.9 million cubic feet per day of natural gas and 649 barrels of natural gas liquids for a total of 2,914 barrels of oil equivalent per day. The Groh 1-12H well tested at a peak rate of 1,186 barrels of condensate per day, 2.8 million cubic feet per day of natural gas and 367 barrels of natural gas liquids per day for a total of 1,935 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
TULSA — WPX Energy posted a net loss of $64 million, or 32 cents a share, for the third quarter, the company announced Thursday. WPX earned $14 million, or 7 cents a share, in the same period of last year. The company blamed lower commodity prices for the loss. WPX also reported a 2 percent dip in production to 1,359 thousand cubic feet of natural gas equivalent a day, but the company did boost its oil production by 66 percent.
From Staff Reports
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed