Oklahoma oil and gas prices: November 21, 2012
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Tuesday:
Sunoco Inc. — $83.25
Sunoco Inc. — $71.25
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Oct. 26:
Alfalfa: ARP Oklahoma LLC; Jackdaw No. 2-10H Well; S1/2 S1/2 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 10-25N-09W; Horizontal Hole TD 9,891.
Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Emperor 26-25-12 No. 1H Well; S1/2 S1/2 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 26-25N-12W; 100 barrels oil per day, 1,001,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,806.
Carter: Walker Keith F Oil & Gas Co. LLC; Hernstadt No. 21-1 Well; S1/2 S1/2 NW1/4 SW1/4 of 21-02S-03W; 58 barrels oil per day, 125,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 9,940.
Ellis: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Edwin 30-20-25 No. 1H Well; SW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 30-20N-25W; 32 barrels oil per day, 151,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 13,361.
Grady: Sheridan Production Co. LLC; Jerry No. 1-24 Well; SW1/4 NE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 24-05N-06W; 197 barrels oil per day, 2,714,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 16,000.
McClain: Eagle Rock Mid-Continent Operating LLC; Golf Course No. 1-28 Well; SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 28-05N-04W; 192.54 barrels oil per day, 1,003,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 12,250.
Pawnee: Allied Operating LLC; Eric Foust No. 8-9 Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 of 09-20N-08E; Temporarily Abandoned TD 2,860.
PetroQuest Energy LLC; Scroggins No. 1-33H Well; NW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 33-23N-03E; 472 barrels oil per day, 1,084,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 8,735.
Payne: Calyx Energy LLC; Metcalf No. 24-2 SWD Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 of 24-18N-03E; TD 5,515.
Wagoner: Evolution Operating Co. Inc.; Limon No. 1 Well; NE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 of 22-16N-16E; 7,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 2,150.
Washita: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Rainbolt 9-11-17 No. 2H Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 09-11N-17W; 2,544,000 cu-ft gas per day, 78 barrels oil per day; TD 17,460.
INTENT TO DRILL
Alfalfa: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Duanne 15-27-12 No. 1H Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 15-27N-12W; TD 10,532.
SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Matnbay 2910 No. 3-22H Well; S1/2 S1/2 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 22-29N-10W; TD 10,411.
Carter: Bend Petroleum Corp.; Brady No. 65 Well; NE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 NE1/4 of 05-02S-02W; TD 2,499.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister