Oklahoma oil and gas prices: November 22, 2012
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Wednesday:
Sunoco Inc. — $83.75
Sunoco Inc. — $71.75
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Oct. 29:
Alfalfa: Triad Energy Inc.; Mark W No. 2-5 Well; C NE1/4 NW1/4 of 05-28N-10W; 6 barrels oil per day, 42,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 5,760.
Dewey: Continental Resources Inc.; Phillips No. 1-4H Well; NW1/4 SE1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 (BHL) of 04-16N-16W; 4,237,000 cu-ft gas per day, 18 barrels oil per day; TD 17,954.
Jackson: GLB Exploration Inc.; Hatch No. 2-29H Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 SW1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 29-01S-23W; 653 barrels oil per day, 1,056,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 11,100.
Kay: Xanadu Exploration Co.; State of Shock No. 1-16 Well; C SW1/4 SW1/4 of 16-28N-03E; 10 barrels oil per day, 10,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 3,362.
Nowata: Rocky Top Energy LLC; Spurgeon No. W1A Well; SW1/4 NW1/4 SE1/4 NW1/4 of 18-26N-15E; TD 1,467.
Roger Mills: Forest Oil Corp.; Robinson No. 1-7H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 06-12N-23W; 532 barrels oil per day, 353,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 14,393.
Plano Petroleum LLC; Nellie No. 2H-10 Well; S1/2 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 10-17N-25W; 557 barrels oil per day, 2,265,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 14,280.
Seminole: TriPower Resources LLC; Hassell No. 1-16 Well; C S1/2 NW1/4 SE1/4 of 16-10N-08E; 33 barrels oil per day; TD 3,700.
INTENT TO DRILL
Alfalfa: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Pendery Trust 2611 No. 2-5H Well; S1/2 S1/2 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 05-26N-11W; TD 11,022.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims