Oklahoma oil and gas prices: November 27, 2012
OIL AND GAS PRICES
Oklahoma crude oil prices as of 5 p.m. Monday:
Sunoco Inc. — $84.25
Sunoco Inc. — $72.25
Oklahoma oil and gas drilling activity posted Oct. 30:
Custer: Continental Resources Inc.; Herring No. 1-7H Well; S1/2 SE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 07-15N-15W; 3,770,000 cu-ft gas per day, 33 barrels oil per day; TD 18,760.
Ellis: Plano Petroleum LLC; Francis No. 1H-21 Well; S1/2 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 21-17N-24W; 584 barrels oil per day, 1,124,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 13,838.
Roger Mills: Chesapeake Operating, Inc.; Clem 34-18-21 No. 1H Well; S1/2 S1/2 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 34-18N-21W; 20 barrels oil per day, 26,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 13,710.
Texas: Whiting Oil & Gas Corp.; Hovey Morrow Unit No. 6-23 Well; NE1/4 SW1/4 NE1/4 SE1/4 of 04-05N-13E; TD 6,470.
INTENT TO DRILL
Alfalfa: SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Leforce Farms 2911 No. 4-34H Well; SE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 34-29N-11W; TD 10,272.
SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Patria 2711 No. 1-33H Well; N1/2 S1/2 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 33-27N-11W; TD 10,853.
Beaver: Aexco Petroleum Inc.; Rodhim No. 2-36 Well; SW1/4 NW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 of 36-05N-27E; TD 5,050.
Carter: Citation Oil & Gas Corp.; Feagin No. 19 Well; SE1/4 NE1/4 SW1/4 NE1/4 of 30-02S-03W; TD 2,400.
Ellis: EOG Resources Inc.; Hurst-Boughan No. 8-2H Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 08-18N-24W; TD 13,834.
Garfield: ARP Oklahoma LLC; St. Bernard No. 2-9H Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 09-24N-07W; TD 11,981.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in