Oklahoma Pet Tales: Guinea pig has own wardrobe
This is Daniel Simon Wood. He is one fine guinea pig! He came to live with our family after our 11-year-old daughter Andrea’s beloved Christine Guinea Pig passed away. Andrea and Danny are inseparable. She tries to take him on all her adventures. He has an ever-growing wardrobe of costumes to celebrate every holiday with Andrea. He comes when his name is called, will hold a pose while she practices her photography skills on him, and refuses to go to sleep quietly until he’s had his treat of two baby carrots each night. Andrea and Danny make quite a spectacle of themselves.
Find more information on pets. Go online to: knowit.newsok.com/pets
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say