Oklahoma Pet Tales: Rescued cat becomes center of attention
This is Nyan, a cat rescued from the Dallas pet pound by my brother Ben years ago. Ben moved to Oklahoma, and I wound up with the cat, and I live with my parents. He has to be the center of attention all the time. He is part Persian and part ragdoll. He fetches paper wads like a dog. When you pick him up and hang him on your arm upside down, he acts like it doesn’t bother him. He loves everybody who walks in the door. He has to sleep with me. He nudges his head on you if he wants you to pet him. He lays across the floor in many positions like he is a sack of grain. I love this cat, and I hope that he lives far longer than the other cat we had in the house. He is about 8 or 9 years old.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims