Other new listings recognized were:
• Oklahoma Center for Continuing Education Historic District, buildings in the Modern style of the early 1960s, on the University of Oklahoma campus in Norman.
• Blue Dome Historic District east of downtown Tulsa.
• Carselowey House, a Colonial Revival-style home dating to the early 1900s in Vinita.
• Chandler Baseball Camp, the only camp of its type in Oklahoma, operating 41 years from 1957, in Chandler.
• Dobson Family House in Miami, OK.
• Frazer Cemetery, in old Greer County, Texas, now Jackson County in southwest Oklahoma. Site of the town of Frazer, founded in 1891 but abandoned due to flooding in 1893 when residents then founded Altus 2 miles east.
• Elmer and Lela Garnett House, a home in a style derivative of Mission Revival, in Altus.
• Heerwald Site in Custer County, representing a village of the Turkey Creek phase of people in the years 1200-1450 in the Washita River Basin.
• Joyce House, near Snyder, designed in 1960 by Herb Greene, as an example of organic architecture.
• Knippelmier Farmstead, near Minco, as a representative example of the farmsteads constructed by German families after statehood.
• Phillips 66 Station No. 1423 in Chandler, symbolic of Route 66 across the state and an outstanding example of a cottage-style Phillips 66 gas station.
• Santa Fe Depot in Ponca City.
If you owe under $729k you may qualify for 3.05% APR Govt Refi Plans.