You now have an easier online way to manage your Home Delivery subscription for The Oklahoman. Go to our secure server to update account information, make a payment, set up vacation no-delivery times, change your delivery address, or report delivery concerns.
Important election dates
• Friday is the last day to register to vote in the July 27 primary elections.
• July 21 is the last day to request an absentee ballot.
• Early voting begins July 23.
• A runoff election, if one candidate does not get more than half of all votes when there are more than two candidates running, is scheduled for Aug. 24. The last day to register to vote in the runoff is July 30.
• The general election will be Nov. 2.
• Oct. 8 is the last day to register to vote in the Nov. 2 election.
Source: State Election Board
• For more election and political news, go to NewsOK.com/politics.