• Maintains a permanent record of all proceedings of the commission.
• Employs and maintains staff as authorized in an approved budget and manages the commission offices.
• Coordinates hearing dockets, notices of hearings and issues orders of decisions relating to hearings.
• Supervises budget programs and requests and monthly financial reports.
• Recommends policies, rules and statutes to the commission.
• Directs investigations of questionable licensee activity and refer results of investigations to commission.
• Pursues legislation in coordination with the state Senate and House of Representatives.
• Speaks before legislative committees, makes public speaking appearances and speaks with the media on behalf of the commission.
Those interested in applying for the position can see the job posting at www.orec.ok.gov or at www.jobaps.com/ok/ under Executive Recruitment.