Oklahoma Real Estate notes for Dec. 1, 2012
Tulsa-based Hall Estill law firm expands its space in Oklahoma City.
Hall Estill expands space in city
Tulsa-based national law firm Hall Estill has expanded its office space in downtown Oklahoma City to accommodate growth in several practice areas. The firm added 11,266 square feet to the 37,917 square feet it leases. When complete, the firm will occupy three floors in Chase Tower, 100 N Broadway Ave. Designed by Corken and Associates, the new space features art by Oklahoma artists, including a commissioned painting of downtown Oklahoma City by Roger Disney and a signature Jean Richardson piece.
“The consistent increased demand for our legal services locally as well as nationally across every practice area prompted us to take a long view of our future office requirements,” said Mike E. Smith, senior board member. “It was apparent our Oklahoma City office needed more space to accommodate the growth presented by several recent opportunities. The addition of several new Oklahoma City-based clients, especially in the energy, employment and intellectual property sectors, influenced our decision to expand the Oklahoma City office.”
Trilogy buys Owasso apartments
OWASSO — Chicago-based Trilogy Real Estate Group paid $31.8 million to Case & Associates for the 408-unit Villas at Bailey Ranch apartments in Owasso in a deal handled by brokers Andy Burnett, David Burnett and Justin Wilson of Sperry Van Ness/William T. Strange & Associates in Oklahoma City. It was Trilogy's second major apartment acquisition in Oklahoma. The investor group also owns Villas at Countryside in Moore, as well as properties in Colorado, Arizona and Minnesota. Riverstone Residential Group is managing the property.
News Photo Galleriesview all
More housing Articles
Sell Your House
Sell your home fast. Reach 7 out of 10 Oklahoma home buyers each month with the combined power of HomesOK & the Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients