Oklahoma real estate notes for Jan. 26, 2013
Oklahoma real estate notes for Jan. 26
Group honors Price Edwards
The Apartment Association of Central Oklahoma named Price Edwards & Co. ” — with more than 1,500 units — as “Management Company of the Year at its recent NOVA Awards ceremony. Becky Sesock, senior vice president of multifamily, was inducted into the association's hall of fame in recognition of her 22 years with the firm and in the commercial real estate business. The firm's Melissa Geis, property manager, was named “Property Manager of the Year” for properties with more than 300 units.
Authority to host luncheon
EDMOND — The Edmond Economic Development Authority will present the 2013 Edmond Economic Preview Luncheon, sponsored by First Fidelity Bank, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday in Nigh University Center at the University of Central Oklahoma. State Treasurer Ken Miller will present a state economic report.
Deidre Myers, director of research and economic analysis for the Oklahoma Commerce Department, will discuss economic trends. Janet Yowell, executive director of the Edmond Economic Development Authority, will present updates on the latest Edmond projects. A flash drive presented to all registrants will include all presentations and other information including Edmond real estate market reports. Registration is $50. Call 340-0116. Cost includes lunch.
OKC architect to speak at event
Christina Hoehn, project manager at architecture and engineering firm Frankfurt Short Bruza, was selected to present at the Learning Spaces-Trading Places Conference held in conjunction with the American Institute of Architects Committee on Architecture Education Expo in Orlando, Fla., Tuesday through Thursday. Hoehn, specializing in design for K-12 education, will present “Designing New and Innovative Educational Environments with Integrated Technology.” Previously, Hoehn taught undergraduate and graduate studies in interior design.
News Photo Galleriesview all
More housing Articles
Sell Your House
Sell your home fast. Reach 7 out of 10 Oklahoma home buyers each month with the combined power of HomesOK & the Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12757Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9755Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9478Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6719Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4489Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4265Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4197Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3744Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 3743Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients