Oklahoma retailers plan to open Christmas Day
Not every business closes its doors Christmas Day, although most do. Here are a few businesses that will be open Tuesday in the Oklahoma City area.
Not every business closes its doors Christmas Day, although most do. Even Walmart stores will be closed. But there are plenty of Chinese restaurants open for dining, convenience stores to fill up a fuel tank and movie theaters to spend the afternoon, if desired. Here are a few more businesses that will be open.
• McDonald's — some locations.
• Sonic drive-in — some locations.
• Walgreens — 24-hour locations open all day, other locations open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• CVS pharmacy — varies by location; some stores open 24 hours, others 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Lumpy's Sports Bar & Grill — 4 p.m. to 2 a.m.
• Custino's Italian Kitchen — 2 to 8 p.m.
• The Deep Fork Grill — 4 to 10 p.m.
• Ludivine — Christmas party at 5 p.m.
• Biltmore Hotel restaurant.
• Flint at the Colcord Hotel.
• BlueFire Grille inside the Waterford Marriott Hotel — Christmas brunch 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Denny's — all locations.
• Furr's Fresh Buffet — 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• IHOP — some Oklahoma City locations open 24 hours.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister