• The westbound U.S. 64/State Highway 51 off-ramp to eastbound I-244/westbound U.S. 64/S.H. 51 (south to west leg Inner Dispersal Loop) is closed.
• The southbound U.S. 75/westbound U.S. 64/S.H. 51 ramp to westbound I-244/southbound U.S. 75 is closed.
• The westbound I-244 off-ramp to southbound U.S. 75 (northeast corner Inner Dispersal Loop) is closed; follow the north and west legs of the Inner Dispersal Loop for access to southbound U.S. 75 or eastbound U.S. 64/S.H. 51.
• All lanes of north- and southbound Lewis Avenue are closed at the I-44 junction. Use Harvard or Peoria as detours.
9. Cimarron Turnpike: Cable barrier installation from mile marker 40 to 51. Speed limit reduced.
10. Muskogee Turnpike: Emergency bridge repair at mile marker 30. Traffic is single-lane in each direction.
11. Will Rogers Turnpike: Pavement rehabilitation and bridge replacement project. Traffic is single lane.
12. Turner Turnpike: Bridge rehabilitation at mile marker 154. Traffic is single lane. Speed is reduced to 45 mph.
13. H.E. Bailey Turnpike: On- and off-ramp improvements at Elgin.
14. Creek Turnpike: Construction will add lanes in each direction from Memorial to U.S. 75. Traffic will be shifted. Speed limit reduced to 55 mph.
15. Kilpatrick Turnpike: Construction will add lanes in each direction from MacArthur to Eastern. All lanes shift to right. Speed limit is reduced to 55 mph.
16. Kilpatrick Turnpike: Lake Hefner flyover bridge ramp to southbound Lake Hefner Parkway is closed for construction. Use Portland Avenue ramp.
17. Indian Nation Turnpike: Pavement and bridge rehabilitation project.
MORE FROM NEWSOK
For information, call the state Public Safety Department hot line at (888) 425- 2385; Twitter:
• Arkansas: (800) 245-1672.
• Colorado: (303) 639-1111.
• Kansas: (866) 511-5368.
• Missouri: (800) 222-6400.
• New Mexico: (800) 432-4269.
• Texas: (800) 452-9292.