Oklahoma scene: Edmonton Oilers add three players to Barons roster
Toni Rajala, Philippe Cornet and Ryan Martindale join team after loss of “Fab Four”
*Oklahoma offensive lineman Austin Woods is one of seven finalists for the 2013 Rare Disease Champion Award, which is given by Uplifting Athletes to a leader in college football, individual or organization that makes a positive and lasting impact on the rare disease community. Woods was diagnosed with Stage 3 Hodgkin lymphoma last spring; after treatment, he was told in November that his cancer is in remission.
*Oklahoma State basketball freshman Marcus Smart was named Big 12 Rookie of the Week. The 6-foot-4 guard averaged 24.0 points and 4.5 rebounds in two games against ranked opponents, Gonzaga and Kansas State. Smart has won the award twice this season.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12798Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12779Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12087OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10010Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8450Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6619Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6098Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated