Oklahoma scene: FSN sets women's basketball schedule
Fox Sports Net will show five Oklahoma women's basketball games and four Oklahoma State women's basketball games this season.
Two games involving the Sooners have changed dates to be broadcast by FSN. OU will visit West Virginia for the first time Sunday, Feb. 3, and Iowa State will play the Sooners in Norman Thursday, Feb. 14. The games were previously scheduled, respectively, for Feb. 2 and Feb. 13.
In other FSN games Oklahoma visits Texas at 12:30 p.m. on Jan. 5., plays at Baylor on Jan. 26 and plays host to instate rival OSU on Feb. 10.
OSU's FSN games are: at Baylor on Jan. 6, at Texas on Jan. 13, vs. Iowa State on Jan. 20 and the Bedlam game on Feb. 10.
REDHAWKS TO HOST CAR-SEAT CHECK
The Oklahoma City RedHawks will host a car seat check from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday. The event will take place in the RedHawks' parking lot at the corner of Reno and Joe Carter avenues in downtown Oklahoma City.
Technicians will be on hand to install car seats and to check previously installed seats.
A very limited number of free cars seats will be available to families who qualify for programs such as food stamps, WIC, or Sooner Care on a first-come, first-served basis.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13316Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11704Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5428Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5363Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4511OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4209Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3958How to help tornado victims