Oklahoma scene: Judge rules against Brayden Scott's attempt to overturn OSSAA ruling
Sequoyah-Tahlequah QB remains ineligible, but attorney's next move is the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
The alumni-varsity game will be free of admission charge. The Cameron Athletic Department will collect coats and canned goods for the Lawton Area Food Bank.
SOONERS COMING HOME
Members of the Oklahoma men's tennis team are back to Norman after a snowstorm affected travel to Flushing, N.Y. The Sooners were scheduled to play in the USTA/ITA National Indoor Championships; the tournament is still being played for those who were already in town. Guillermo Alcorta, Axel Alvarez Llamas, Costin Paval and Dane Webb were scheduled to play in either the singles or doubles draws.
“It's disappointing for the guys not to be able to compete this weekend,” Sooners coach John Roddick said. “It was a great accomplishment to have that many players qualify for the tournament. We'll just have to finish up practice in the fall working hard.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers