Oklahoma school districts honored for accuracy
Four Oklahoma school districts were recognized Thursday by the state Education Department for accurate financial reporting.
Did you know?
Districts are recognized
The state Education Department honored four Oklahoma school districts Thursday for accurate financial reporting. The winners of the Achievement Awards for Excellence in Annual Financial Reporting and corresponding categories are:
NewsOK Related Articles
• Large district: Mustang Public Schools in Canadian County.
• Mid-size district: Holdenville Public Schools in Hughes County.
• Small district: Fargo Public Schools in Ellis County.
• Elementary school district: South Rock Creek Public Schools in Pottawatomie County.
CARRIE COPPERNOLL, STAFF WRITER
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in