Oklahoma school officials assess graduation appeals process
Sunday is the last day for students to receive a diploma and be considered part of the class of 2012.
About 550 of those seniors won’t graduate with their class because of new laws that require them to pass state tests in subjects including algebra, English, history and science.
This graduating class is the first bound by Achieving Classroom Excellence, also known as ACE. Students must pass four of seven end-of-instruction exams, also known as EOIs, to receive a...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10886Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10691Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9835Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9009Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5206Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4290Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3855OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M