H: ° L: °,
Oklahoma schools receive robotics grants
The state Education Department has awarded nearly $70,000 in grants to FIRST Robotics programs throughout Oklahoma.
The state Board of Education approved nearly $70,000 in grants to school robotics programs statewide during its meeting Thursday.
FIRST Robotic Challenge
• Adair High School.
• Chickasha High School.
• Fort Gibson High School.
• Oologah Middle School and High School.
• Pryor High School.
• Deer Creek High School.
• Edmond Memorial High School.
• Grove High School.
• Jenks High School.
• Lawton MacArthur High School.
• Mustang High School.
• Tulsa Union High School.
• Sperry High School.
FIRST Tech Challenge
• Arnett High School.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister