Oklahoma Senate: Bill would require university officials to notify police about sexual assault
The author of a bill requiring college and university officials to call police when they learn a student has been sexually assaulted says the bill wasn’t prompted by recent events at Oklahoma State University.
But OSU officials “would be wise” to jump on board with the measure, Sen. Tom Ivester said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11190Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11015Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9873Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8372Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4481Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4243Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4027OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M