Oklahoma stands in for Russia in 3-D sci-fi film
Russian politicians turn into rodents in “Higher Mission,” a new monster movie being made in Oklahoma.
Politicians turning into rats? Maybe not so hard to believe.
But Oklahoma City standing in as Moscow? Guthrie acting as the Russian capital? Now that sounds like science fiction.
Leave it all to the special effects guys. In today’s high-tech movie world, everything’s possible in postproduction.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area