Oklahoma stands in for Russia in 3-D sci-fi film
Russian politicians turn into rodents in “Higher Mission,” a new monster movie being made in Oklahoma.
Politicians turning into rats? Maybe not so hard to believe.
But Oklahoma City standing in as Moscow? Guthrie acting as the Russian capital? Now that sounds like science fiction.
Leave it all to the special effects guys. In today’s high-tech movie world, everything’s possible in postproduction.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 23122Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10571Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6943OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5977OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5278Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5014Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3834Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater