Oklahoma State basketball: Cowboys get commitment from junior college guard Chad Frazier
Frazier starred at Gulf Coast Community College in Florida, averaging 15 points and two assists per game.
Frazier is the second commit for OSU's 2013 class, joining 6-foot-8 forward Leyton Hammonds.
“Frazier is an active wing player with good size,” ESPN wrote about him in 2010. ”He is long and a good athlete as well. He can slash to the rim in transition or in the half court and is a good finisher once he arrives in the lane. He can score through contact and pull up for the mid-range pull up jumper when the defense recovers.
“Frazier can hit the open three off the catch with time and space or with a couple rhythm dribbles once he beats his defender. Frazier is a good defensive rebounder and can start the break. He needs to add strength to become take his game to the next level but has all the tools to be an excellent mid-level college wing at this stage of his game.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 94547Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17200OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12970Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8745Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8636Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8239How to help tornado victims
- 7488Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma