Oklahoma State basketball: Cowboys up to No. 15 in AP poll
The Oklahoma State men's basketball team moved up to No. 15 in the weekly AP college basketball poll.
The Cowboys, undefeated at 5-0, are coming off an 81-58 victory over Portland State on Sunday.
Indiana is still No. 1 in the poll. The holiday weekend tournaments caused a lot of change below.
Duke moved up to take Louisville's old spot at No. 2 after beating the Cardinals in the championship game of the Battle 4 Atlantis. Michigan moved up one place to third.
Oklahoma State's, which moved up from No. 20, travels to Blacksburg, Va., on Saturday to take on Virginia Tech.
There were four newcomers to the Top 25 on Monday, all ranked in the last five: Georgetown, Minnesota, Illinois and New Mexico.
Indiana received 47 first-place votes from the 65-member national media panel, 29 more than Duke, which jumped three places.
Ohio State, Louisville, Syracuse, Florida, Kentucky, Arizona and Kansas round out the Top 10. The teams that dropped out were UCLA, which was 11th, and Memphis, both of which lost two games last week. Connecticut and Baylor fell out after losing once.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad