Oklahoma State basketball: Cowgirls hold off Missouri State
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — Liz Donohoe scored 24 points, and Tiffany Bias made four free throws in the final 24 seconds as No. 22 Oklahoma State held off Missouri State 74-71 Tuesday night.
NewsOK Related Articles
Lindsey Keller had 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Cowgirls (2-0). Toni Young added 13 points, and Bias finished with 12 points, five steals and a game-high seven assists.
Tyonna Snow led the Bears, playing their season opener, with 19 points and eight steals. Missouri State led 36-29 at halftime, but the Cowgirls scored the first 10 points of the second half.
Bry Snow had 12 points for Missouri State, and Whitney Edie had 10 points and eight assists.
The Bears shot 46 percent compared to Oklahoma State's 41 percent, but the Cowgirls attempted 14 more shots.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments