Oklahoma State basketball: Cowgirls hold off Missouri State
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — Liz Donohoe scored 24 points, and Tiffany Bias made four free throws in the final 24 seconds as No. 22 Oklahoma State held off Missouri State 74-71 Tuesday night.
NewsOK Related Articles
Lindsey Keller had 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Cowgirls (2-0). Toni Young added 13 points, and Bias finished with 12 points, five steals and a game-high seven assists.
Tyonna Snow led the Bears, playing their season opener, with 19 points and eight steals. Missouri State led 36-29 at halftime, but the Cowgirls scored the first 10 points of the second half.
Bry Snow had 12 points for Missouri State, and Whitney Edie had 10 points and eight assists.
The Bears shot 46 percent compared to Oklahoma State's 41 percent, but the Cowgirls attempted 14 more shots.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 94547Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17200OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12970Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8745Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8636Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8239How to help tornado victims
- 7488Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma