Late in the first half, OSU's Markel Brown took off for a dunk, hanging in the air a while before throwing down with force.
It was just the latest in Brown's growing library of impressive jams, although he declined to include it in his list of personal favorites.
“I don't think that will make the cut,” Brown said. “Everybody else liked it, but I don't see what they liked about it. I felt like it was weak.”
* With 14 points, Brown moved past Fredrik Jönzén into 21st place on the school career scoring list. He now has 1,244 points in his career.
* For the fifth straight game, Oklahoma State failed to shoot at least 27 percent from beyond the 3-point arc. Over that span, the Cowboys are 20 of 85 (23.5 percent) from long range.
* Kamari Murphy had four blocked shots, matching the season high by a Cowboy. Michael Cobbins, who swatted three Tuesday night, had four blocks against Louisiana Tech on Saturday.
* Murphy grabbed seven rebounds, the ninth time in 10 games he's grabbed at least five boards.
* With just eight points tonight, Marcus Smart's streak of consecutive double-digit games ended at 16. Smart attempted just five shots, but added four rebounds, three assists and three steals.