* Missouri State's 13 first-half points were the fewest by an OSU opponent before intermission since Texas A&M-Corpus Christi scored just 11 in last year's season opener.
* The Cowboys grabbed 28 rebounds before intermission, tying for the most by OSU in the Ford era in the first half (the Pokes also had 28 vs Texas in the first period on Feb. 28, 2009).
* Le'Bryan Nash's dunk midway through the first half gave him 500 points for his career.
* For the fifth time in the first eight games, Oklahoma State recorded 40 or more rebounds as a team; the Cowboys recorded 40 or more boards in five games all last season. OSU finished with a season-high 46 rebounds.
* OSU held Missouri State to a season opponent-low 42 points. It is also the third time this season that the Cowboys have held an opponent below 50 points.
* Oklahoma State had a plus-24 rebounding margin against the Bears, tying for the 16th-biggest margin in school history, and the biggest since outrebounding Southwestern Oklahoma State 54-28 on Jan. 2, 2007. It was the biggest rebounding margin against a Division I opponent since Nov. 20, 2005, when the Cowboys outrebounded Jackson State 51-22.