Saturday: at Kansas, 3 p.m.
Feb. 6: Baylor, 6 p.m.
The Cyclones endured an uneven week, losing at Texas Tech, 56-51, where the Red Raiders had been 0-3 at home; then ending No. 11 Kansas State's six-game road winning streak with a 73-67 victory in Ames. Iowa State typically lives and dies with its 3-point shooting. Against the Wildcats, ISU made 11-of-22 from the arc, getting 3s from six different players.
* OSU overcame its largest deficit in a win this season, against West Virginia, which led by as many as 13 points.
* The Cowboys went 10-of-19 on 3-point shots, good for a season-high 52.6 percent.
* With three steals against the Mountaineers, Marcus Smart now has 49 thefts this season, tying Richard Dumas for the second-most by a freshman in school history.
* In his last three games, sophomore forward Michael Cobbins is averaging nine points and 7.3 rebounds.
* After scoring 24 points in Monday's loss at Baylor, Le'Bryan Nash managed just two points (both on free throws) in 25 minutes against West Virginia.
By John Helsley