Feb. 6: Baylor, 6 p.m.
The Cyclones endured an uneven week, losing at Texas Tech, 56-51, where the Red Raiders had been 0-3 at home; then ending No. 11 Kansas State's six-game road winning streak with a 73-67 victory in Ames. Iowa State typically lives and dies with its 3-point shooting. Against the Wildcats, ISU made 11-of-22 from the arc, getting 3s from six different players.
* OSU overcame its largest deficit in a win this season, against West Virginia, which led by as many as 13 points.
* The Cowboys went 10-of-19 on 3-point shots, good for a season-high 52.6 percent.
* With three steals against the Mountaineers, Marcus Smart now has 49 thefts this season, tying Richard Dumas for the second-most by a freshman in school history.
* In his last three games, sophomore forward Michael Cobbins is averaging nine points and 7.3 rebounds.
* After scoring 24 points in Monday's loss at Baylor, Le'Bryan Nash managed just two points (both on free throws) in 25 minutes against West Virginia.
By John Helsley
How to Profit From Fracking and Shale. Access Our Free Report Here.