Oklahoma State by the numbers: Cowboys continue to roll up the points
Here is a look at Oklahoma State's 55-34 victory over West Virginia by the numbers:
* 2: Times in four Big 12 defeats that West Virginia has allowed 55 points. The Mountaineers lost to Kansas State 55-14.
Videoview all videos
Nov 11Clint Chelf throws four touchdown passes and leads the...
Nov 10Gina Mizell and Berry Tramel discuss the QB carousel and...
Photoview all 71 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* 2.9: Average yards per rush for West Virginia running backs.
* 3: Sacks of West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith. Lyndell Johnson, Ryan Robinson and Zack Craig did the honors.
* 6: Wins for OSU, making the Cowboys bowl eligible for a school record seventh straight season.
* 6.7: Yards per play for OSU, which was outgained by West Virginia 479-443 in total yards, but the Cowboys had 25 fewer snaps.
* 21: Times in the 98-game Mike Gundy era that the Cowboys have reached 50 points in a game.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad