Oklahoma State falls one spot in AP poll
Oklahoma State fell one spot in The Associated Press college basketball poll on Monday.
The Cowboys, who beat both South Florida and Missouri State last week, are now ranked No. 24. They next play Sunday at Gallagher-Iba Arena against Central Arkansas.
In the women's poll, Oklahoma moved up one spot to No. 12, while the Cowgirls remained at No. 16.
The Cowgirls host Vermont on Sunday at 12:30 p.m., while Oklahoma hosts Vanderbilt at 2.
Indiana is No. 1 for a sixth straight week in the men's poll and is followed by Duke, Michigan and Syracuse. The only changes in Monday's poll is the order, not who's ranked.
Florida and Louisville switched places at fifth and sixth. They were followed by Ohio State, Arizona, Kansas and Illinois. The Illini (10-0) beat fellow unbeaten Gonzaga on Saturday, moving into the top 10 for the first time since the next-to-last poll of 2005-06. Gonzaga dropped to 14th.
Stanford remains No. 1 in the women's poll, narrowly ahead of Connecticut.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers