Oklahoma State football: All-time DFW team
HEART OF DALLAS BOWL — Berry Tramel breaks down the best Oklahoma State players to come from the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
WR Hermann Eben, Mesquite, 1968-70: Record-setting passcatcher, with 89 catches his final two seasons.
Videoview all videos
Dec 20The OSU head coach talks about who will call plays...
Dec 18Berry Tramel and Jason Kersey look ahead to the Sooners'...
Dec 13Check out some the top plays of the year from the Sooners...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
WR Curtis Mayfield, Dallas Spruce, 1987-90: all-Big Eight in 1989, with 93 career receptions.
C Grant Garner, North Mesquite, 2010-11: 2011 all-American and the Big 12 lineman of the year.
OL Ralph Partida, Dallas Kimball: 1984 all-Big Eight.
OL Lane Taylor, Arlington Martin, 2009-12: Four-year starter in OSU's golden era.
OL Scott Waterbury, Arlington Lamar, 1992-95: Four-year starter.
OL Reggie Richardson, Dallas Samuell, 1977-79: 1979 all-Big Eight lineman.
QB J.W. Walsh, Denton Guyer, 2012: Walsh's career is just one season old, but the Cowboys rarely have gone to DFW for a quarterback.
RB Gerald Hudson, Waxahachie, 1988-90: 1990 NCAA rushing champ, with 1,692 yards.
RB Walt Garrison, Lewisville, 1963-65: 1965 all-Big Eight, then became an iconic Dallas Cowboy.
RB Tatum Bell, DeSoto, 2000-03: 2002 all-Big 12, ranks seventh in OSU rushing, with 3,409 yards.
K: Larry Roach, Dallas St. Mark's, 1981-84: A 1982 all-American and the most prolific field-goal kicker in OSU history, with 68. Also has the longest OSU field goal ever, 56 yards.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 23122Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10571Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6943OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5977OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5278Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5014Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3834Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater