Oklahoma State football: C.J. Curry out for season
The injury hits keep coming for Oklahoma State.
Coach Mike Gundy revealed the latest blow Monday, announcing that freshman wide receiver C.J. Curry is out for the season with a shoulder injury.
Videoview all videos
Oct 23Wes Lunt or Clint Chelf, who will be the QB on Saturday...
Oct 23Devon Energy Center holds its invitation-only grand...
Oct 23Gina Mizell talks about the play that left OSU...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Curry, one of the gems of the 2012 recruiting class, played in two games for the Cowboys this season and recorded two catches for 25 yards. He was rated a four-star recruit coming out of Flowery Branch (Ga.) High School.
Curry will likely receive a medical redshirt.
The OSU receiving corps is already missing starters Tracy Moore (ankle) and Isaiah Anderson (finger), as well as backup John Goodlett (undisclosed injury). On this week's depth chart, Blake Webb and Nick Rockwell moved from inside receiver to the outside, while Jhajuan Seales, a true freshman who hasn't played yet this season, is listed as a possible backup.
TCU NOT A NEW OPPONENT ON RECRUITING TRAIL
Though TCU is a new Big 12 opponent for OSU, the Cowboy coaching staff has been going head-to-head with the Horned Frogs for years — on the recruiting trail.
Because of TCU's location in the Dallas Metroplex, a high school football hotbed, Gundy and TCU coach Gary Patterson often find themselves scouting the same teams.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 37007Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32519Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27986Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 8311Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6200OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3643College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3643Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?