Oklahoma State football: Calvin Barnett, Isaac Maselera have their court cases continued
Oklahoma State football players Calvin Barnett (driving charges) and Isaac Maselera (drug paraphernalia possession) appeared in court Monday, and their respective cases will both continue on Oct. 15 at 10:30 a.m.
Barnett, a starting defensive tackle, was charged in May with driving under suspension, speeding, failing to register a vehicle within 30 days of purchase and driving without insurance.
Maselera, a backup safety and special teams contributor, was charged in June with one count of misdemeanor drug paraphernalia possession after OSU police, while responding to a suspicious odor complaint, found a metal grinder in Maselera's dorm room.
Barnett and Maselera have both played in all three OSU games so far this season. Barnett has tallied eight tackles (2.5 for loss) and a quarterback hurry, while Maselera has three tackles and a pass break-up.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort