Oklahoma State football: Coach Mike Gundy tight-lipped about QB Wes Lunt's health
The Oklahoman's Gina Mizell, John Helsley and Anthony Slater are providing live coverage via Twitter of the Oklahoma State football press conference today in Stillwater. It follows OSU's 20-14 win over Kansas. OSU takes on Iowa State at home on Saturday. Kickoff has been set for 11 a.m.
Stillwater — Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy remained tight-lipped Monday about the health of Cowboys quarterback Wes Lunt.
Lunt has not played since the Louisiana-Lafayette game on Sept. 15, when he was injured in the first quarter.
"He is day-to-day," Gundy said Monday at his weekly press conference. "(He's) out there with us, but day-to-day." Gundy went on to say that both quarterbacks would get equal practice time and a starter will likely be named by Thursday.
The Cowboys take on Iowa State on Saturday at 11 a.m. in Stillwater. It is OSU's homecoming weekend.
Here is a look at what else Gundy had to say on Monday:
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims