Oklahoma State football: Coach Mike Gundy tight-lipped about QB Wes Lunt's health
The Oklahoman's Gina Mizell, John Helsley and Anthony Slater are providing live coverage via Twitter of the Oklahoma State football press conference today in Stillwater. It follows OSU's 20-14 win over Kansas. OSU takes on Iowa State at home on Saturday. Kickoff has been set for 11 a.m.
Stillwater — Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy remained tight-lipped Monday about the health of Cowboys quarterback Wes Lunt.
Lunt has not played since the Louisiana-Lafayette game on Sept. 15, when he was injured in the first quarter.
"He is day-to-day," Gundy said Monday at his weekly press conference. "(He's) out there with us, but day-to-day." Gundy went on to say that both quarterbacks would get equal practice time and a starter will likely be named by Thursday.
The Cowboys take on Iowa State on Saturday at 11 a.m. in Stillwater. It is OSU's homecoming weekend.
Here is a look at what else Gundy had to say on Monday:
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13287Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12869OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11351Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10099Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8083Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5913Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5414Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers