Oklahoma State football: Cowboys game vs. Kansas resumes after weather delay
LAWRENCE, Kan. — The Oklahoma State-Kansas game has resumed play after a one-hour, 19-minute delay for inclement weather.
At 3:07 p.m., with 44 seconds remaining in the first quarter, both teams returned to the locker room, and fans were instructed to seek shelter because of lightning in the area. The game resumed at 4:25 p.m.
Photoview all 27 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The game was scoreless at the time, with OSU set to take over first and 10 after stopping KU on a fake field goal attempt from the OSU 18-yard line.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion