Oklahoma State football: Cowboys revert to old ways in turnover battle vs. Purdue
Here is a look at Oklahoma State's 58-14 victory over Purdue by the numbers:
* 0: Turnovers by the Oklahoma State offense in the Heart of Dallas Bowl.
Videoview all videos
Jan 2Clint Chelf threw three touchdown passes and the OSU...
Jan 1Jenni Carlson and Gina Mizell on how things got out of...
Photoview all 64 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* 5: Turnovers caused by the Oklahoma State defense, three fumbles and two interceptions.
* 5: OSU players who threw passes against Purdue — starting quarterback Clint Chelf, backup quarterbacks J.W. Walsh and Wes Lunt, running back Joseph Randle and wide receiver Josh Stewart.
* 5: OSU players who caught a touchdown pass — wide receivers Charlie Moore, Blake Jackson, Isaiah Anderson and Blake Webb and fullback Jeremy Seaton.
* 58: Points by the Cowboys, which set a scoring record for bowl games played in Cotton Bowl Stadium. The previous record was 55 points by USC in the 1995 Cotton Bowl against Texas Tech.
* 64: Yards on Josh Stewart's first punt return of the season, a play that set up OSU's first touchdown. It was the longest Cowboy punt return since the 2010 season (Josh Cooper, 66 yards, vs. Troy).
* 48,313: Announced attendance, the biggest in Heart of Dallas/TicketCity Bowl history.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 64632Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14648Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8984Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7016Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6971How to help tornado victims
- 6471Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6275Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes