Here is a look at Oklahoma State's 58-14 victory over Purdue by the numbers:
* 0: Turnovers by the Oklahoma State offense in the Heart of Dallas Bowl.
* 5: Turnovers caused by the Oklahoma State defense, three fumbles and two interceptions.
* 5: OSU players who threw passes against Purdue — starting quarterback Clint Chelf, backup quarterbacks J.W. Walsh and Wes Lunt, running back Joseph Randle and wide receiver Josh Stewart.
* 5: OSU players who caught a touchdown pass — wide receivers Charlie Moore, Blake Jackson, Isaiah Anderson and Blake Webb and fullback Jeremy Seaton.
* 58: Points by the Cowboys, which set a scoring record for bowl games played in Cotton Bowl Stadium. The previous record was 55 points by USC in the 1995 Cotton Bowl against Texas Tech.
* 64: Yards on Josh Stewart's first punt return of the season, a play that set up OSU's first touchdown. It was the longest Cowboy punt return since the 2010 season (Josh Cooper, 66 yards, vs. Troy).
* 48,313: Announced attendance, the biggest in Heart of Dallas/TicketCity Bowl history.