Oklahoma State football: Cowboys roll past Purdue 58-14 in Heart of Dallas Bowl
Videoview all videos
Jan 2Clint Chelf threw three touchdown passes and the OSU...
Jan 1Jenni Carlson and Gina Mizell on how things got out of...
Photoview all 64 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Known as the TicketCity Bowl its first two years in existence of 2011-12, the Heart of Dallas Bowl was designed to benefit the Metro Dallas Homeless Alliance, a non-profit group of 53 agencies in the Metroplex committed to fighting Dallas-area homelessness. Additional proceeds from Tuesday’s game were donated to the organization.
“We were just really excited about the turnout we had today,” said Jay Pritchard, Heart of Dallas Committee member. “We sold 48,313 tickets and that included a great walk-up (same-day ticket purchase), especially when you consider it was a cold and grey day.
“We were hoping for 32,000 fans and we surpassed that by leaps and bounds.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14804OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10332Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6926Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6240Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6240Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5695Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4108Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?