Here is a look at Oklahoma State's 24-10 win over TCU by the numbers:
* 3: OSU passers with a completion of at least 27 yards – Clint Chelf connected with Tracy Moore on a 46-yarder, J.W. Walsh with Josh Stewart on a 34-yarder and flanker Charlie Moore with Stewart on a 27-yarder off a reverse.
* 5: Straight shutout quarters against TCU, pitched by the OSU defense. The Cowboys blanked the Frogs the final three periods of their 2012 game, and TCU didn't score Saturday until a field goal with 1:54 left in the third quarter.
* 5: Passes thrown by Chelf intended for Stewart, in 51 snaps as the OSU quarterback. Walsh threw at Stewart eight times (completing seven) in 28 plays. But that's not necessarily a Denton Guyer conspiracy. Stewart is not OSU's deep threat; the Cowboys threw long much more after Chelf entered the game.
* 5.0: Yards per carry by freshman tailback Rennie Childs; 45 yards on nine carries. Jeremy Smith and Desmond Roland combined to average 1.7 yards per carry.
* 7: Takeaways by OSU against TCU the last two seasons, including four Saturday.
* 9:53: Time of possession for OSU in the second half. The Cowboys ran just 27 second-half plays.
* 34: Receiving yards for Childs, on a solitary catch. The previous two games, OSU's longest pass play to a tailback was five yards.
* 46.9: Combined completion percentage of the game's four quarterbacks. None completed more than 50 percent of his passes.
* 160: First quarter all-purpose yards for Stewart, who had a 95-yard punt return and six catches for 65 yards.
* 59,638: Attendance on Saturday, a school record.