Oklahoma State football: Cowboys to face Purdue in Heart of Dallas Bowl
OSU on Sunday accepted an invitation to the Heart of Dallas Bowl, formerly the TicketCity Bowl, on Jan. 1 at the Cotton Bowl, where it will match up against Purdue.
Videoview all videos
Dec 2The Sooners' defense stepped up and preserved a 24-17 win...
Dec 1Costly mistakes and turnovers led to a 41-34 loss to...
Dec 1Berry Tramel and Jason Kersey explain how the Sooners...
Dec 1The Cowboys lose the final game of the year to Baylor,...
Photoview all 84 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
OSU will be facing a Purdue team that finished 6-6 and fired coach Danny Hope on Nov. 25. Assistant Patrick Higgins will serve as interim coach in the bowl game. The Boilermakers rallied to get bowl eligible, finishing the regular season with three consecutive victories over Iowa, Illinois and Indiana.
The Cowboys have never played in the TicketCity/Heart of Dallas Bowl, a game that was established just two seasons ago. OSU has faced Purdue just once, a 33-20 loss in the 1997 Alamo Bowl.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 77840Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16227OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13741Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12057Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11953Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 11115Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 11023Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified