Oklahoma State football: Dana Holgorsen says Clint Chelf 'has come a long way'
Here is a look at what players and coaches were saying after Oklahoma State's 55-34 win over West Virginia.
Here is a look at what players and coaches were saying after Oklahoma State's 55-34 win over West Virginia:
Oklahoma State running back Joseph Randle on going up against former OSU offensive coordinator and current West Virginia head coach Dana Holgorsen:
Videoview all videos
Nov 11Clint Chelf throws four touchdown passes and leads the...
Nov 10Gina Mizell and Berry Tramel discuss the QB carousel and...
Photoview all 71 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
“It was nice. He came over and talked to me after the game, but we were just trying to play football. All of that was for after the game.”
Holgorsen on OSU QB Clint Chelf:
“Clint's a great kid. He's made some strides and gotten a lot better as a quarterback. He came into this game with a lot on his shoulders and made some plays. Once again, it all goes back to OSU giving effort. Clint has come a long way.”
OSU punter Quinn Sharp on his 74-yard punt from the end zone when OSU was pinned inside its 1-yard line:
“Your first thing is to make sure you don't step out of bounds when you catch the ball. It's not fun. You're telling yourself, ‘remember your fundamentals, don't hit it bad, just take your time and get the ball off.' I could tell they weren't in a rush demeanor, so I gave myself just a little extra time to get a drive punt. I got a good one and I drove it over his head.”
OSU receiver Josh Stewart on the difference between last season and this season:
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers